[arm-allstar] Echolink Connection

Ed Kuebert ed at kuebert.net
Wed Apr 26 10:13:54 EST 2017

I am very new at this and have no linux expertise, but have had AllStar
repeater running for a bit more than a year. I kind of stumble through the
process. We now have internet connectivity and I have enabled EchoLink and
have a question. When I connect to the Echolink test server I get the
message node 33009999, (Echolink Test Server) connected to node 45641, which
is our AllStar node number, not the Echolink node number.

Is this normal? If not, where did I go wrong?

THANKS!!!

Ed, K5EK