[arm-allstar] Trouble with iaxrpt

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Wed Apr 19 19:18:00 EST 2017

I used myiphone settings for Android. Worked for me.

Just have to uncomment out the lines in extensions.conf and update the
name, as mine was listed as myphone and not myiphone

Connect without issue now. Still use iaxrpt for Windows connections.

On Apr 19, 2017 5:12 PM, pjg via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>