[arm-allstar] Assigned local wireless IP address

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Sep 23 16:39:56 EST 2016

Steve,

 I know that verizon 3G system works as I have used it here with a cradlepoint router. I guess the question would be does the hotspot work at all under those conditions? Sometimes you can select minimum service on the devices. The whole cell system is a moving target and what is working today might not be tomorrow!
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio