[arm-allstar] Node 28523 not registering anymore

Roselito de los Reyes tolitski at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:24:02 EST 2016

Hi Marty,

Did you change the

register=28523:nodepassword at register.allstarlink.org
in the iax.conf file?

73,

Lito KI9H
________________________________
From: arm-allstar <arm-allstar-bounces at hamvoip.org> on behalf of Marty via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 10:15 AM
To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Cc: Marty
Subject: [arm-allstar] Node 28523 not registering anymore

Lately my node is not registering. I did how ever made a backup img of 28523, restored it on another Pi changed the iax.conf, rpt.conf for node 28523 to 28525.
The two nodes are on different IP and service providers but 28525 is only showing up on the active list. I rebooted and powered down several times and 28523 still wont register since I had 28525 online. Did I miss something?

73,
Marty