[arm-allstar] Rpi 3 network issues

Richard Bateman richard at batemansr.us
Sat Oct 29 21:01:47 EST 2016

Thanks to those who responded. Rather than answer each individually, I'll
just tell you what I finally found.

I was using 802.1Q VLANs in my network to allow me to put an interface on
each of two wireless link subnets (one mesh, one direct 5ghz ubnt
equipment).  I'm not using the internal wireless card at all.

Once I removed the vlan interface everything began to work correctly
again.  I suspect something is wrong in the network drivers, but it's not
worth tracking down.  I'll just have to find another way to allow access
from either network :-/

Thanks for the help,

73

KD7BBC