[arm-allstar] Rpi 3 network issues

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 00:43:06 EST 2016

Richard,

  You don't give enough information to give me a picture of how this is all
connected or exactly what equipment you are using. I assume you are using
the Pi3 internal wireless with the 1.02 beta code and the wireless scripts
download? What are you connecting it to. Then you mention hilltop wireless.
I am not putting it all together. Can give info on the whole circuit and
how it connects with equipment types?