[arm-allstar] Wires-x connected to hub

Roselito de los Reyes tolitski at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:26:45 EST 2016

Hi Ed,

I am doing a similar project. Here is what I have found so far.

For each wires-x node (box, you would need:

   1 windows pc and an external ip address tied to that pc to allow port forwarding.

   1 uri or modified fob connected to the 10 pin din. (See doug's dr1 write up for this)

and these wires-x nodes would only function in analog state.

Hope this helps

73,

Lito KI9H