[arm-allstar] USB Fobs Not exposing/responding to PTT (Doug Crompton)

no1pc at yahoo.com no1pc at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 18:00:32 EST 2016

So I blew in the Arch Pi2 image:
Linux barf3 4.1.19-5-ARCH #1 SMP Tue Mar 15 19:59:28 MDT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux
Tried the fobs again - no joy.  I can only conclude that at least one variant doesn't really have or emulate the CM108 chip, and the other with some labelled variant of a CM119 isn't compatible either.
Otherwise there must be some not clear reason how/why additional hardware, cheap or not, for detecting or setting a couple of 'GPIO' bits would be necessary when the pi board has it's own I/O.
Sorry for hitting the wrong forum.

Message: 5