[arm-allstar] Forum

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 23:47:06 EST 2016

I am not sure whether to take your message as a joke or not. There are
forum  archives and they can be searched if necessary like any other email
forum. If you have a problem we are here to help and we have had many
compliments about good documentation and help. I am more than willing to
work with anyone to get a node running and I have many times communicated
via skype or the phone to do just that. The web page hamvoip.org has a
considerable amount of information on how to setup a node and howto's on
many subjects.

If you have a question or a problem we would be glad to answer it. I would
say good luck finding better help and quality then you would get with the
hamvoip distribution.