[arm-allstar] BF-888s new revision late 2015 (now with photo, sorry)

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon May 30 09:27:17 EST 2016

Amy,

 Yes there are at least three and possibly four revisions of the 888 board so far. I need to update the howto on that.

It is my understanding that in any of the revisions the chip on the component side is still there. On the later revisions you will probably have to use the first part of the mod on the web page where the board is removed to connect the COS wire directly to the chip. Several have done this successfully on the later revisions. It is a little harder to do but doing it carefully and following the howto you should be successful.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio