[arm-allstar] Node down, it's become retarded. :( ALL*#2134, Echo# 7878

Ken Page vk4akp at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:03:42 EST 2016

Hi All_Star Guru's!

Was contacted yesterday by a Ham friend in NSW asking if my Node had
been down for some time.

I checked it today and the DMK Dongle is still flashing away but tests
on the radio revealed it was in fact not working. :(

Looking on Asterisk -r showed that after a reboot it receives the DTMF
and sends out the correct response the first time after reboot. However
this audio never goes to the radio.
After this first time it then does the following.

*[May 13 13:54:50] WARNING[271]: chan_simpleusb.c:2022
soundcard_writeframe: soundcard_writeframe bytes dropped: written = -1,
requested = 3840*

Over and over, several pages of it.

So I think my node has gone into Ipswich Borket mode (Become retarded) :(

I'm running...
*RPi2 Version 1.0 Allstar - April 10, 2015 - WA3DSP, KB4FXC, W0AMN

*On a R-Pi2.

Anyone want to walk me through a quick way to backup and restore the
configs as we had trouble getting it going the first time?

Backing up to a USB stick would be my preference.
Or if I can just display and print the basics I'm happy to do that also.

I can then try the R-Pi2-3-Beta image as a fix.

Thanks,
Ken - vk4akp
SysOp - vk4rkp - ALL*: 2134, Echo: 7878
.-.-.