[arm-allstar] just getting started and trying to understand the current requirements with a PI2 or similar

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu May 5 13:22:54 EST 2016

Yes. Since the BBB and Pi do not support a parallel port it has been removed. Actually there are no new PC's that support it anymore either.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 10:54:09 -0700
Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] just getting started and trying to understand the current requirements with a PI2 or similar
From: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
CC: tolitski at hotmail.com

Doug,
I have seen in other threads that there were versions of simpleusb that supported parallel ports and serial ports. Has these been removed from the HamVoip version?
73 Lito de KK6OOS