[arm-allstar] New Node Connection Failed

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Mar 26 12:05:11 EST 2016

Dan,

 If these two nodes are on the same LAN but different servers you will need to add routing information in the nodes section of rpt.conf on each server.  Since they are on the same LAN they will not be able to reach each other at the public IP address which is downloaded from
Allstar. Also if they are on different servers (different RPi2/BBB boards) they will need to have different IAX ports.

See this howto :

http://www.crompton.com/hamradio/BeagleBoneBlackAllstar/multi-server%20howto.pdf

73 Doug
WA3DSP