[arm-allstar] Node number is to callsign

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Mar 17 10:28:47 EST 2016

Pete,

 You need to put your call voice file in the /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt/nodenames directory. The file needs to be your nodenumber.xxx   where xxx is a valid voice extent like gsm, wav, ul, etc.

I wrote a script to do this for ALL current nodes so if you ran it and created the entire list it would say - KD2ARD connected to WA3DSP or whatever call you were connecting to. The script to do that is available for download -

http://hamvoip.org/downloads/write_node_callsigns.tar.gz

If you just want your call in the mix then copy /etc/asterisk/local/node-id.xxx  to /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt/nodenames/node.xxx     - where node equals your node number and xxx is the same in both places. Whatever it is in the local then same in nodenames. This will use your ID voice callsign in the connect message.
Echolink voice is controlled by eanmode -

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/107

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio