[arm-allstar] someone did made it on the rpi3

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Mar 10 18:03:35 EST 2016

Hi Pierre,

Interesting. I just downloaded the RPi3 release, and it seems to be "yet
another fork" that's based loosely on the hamvoip V1.0 release--it
includes Asterisk source code only distributed in the our V1.0 release
repository.  (And, that's fine, of course).

...It also appears to have dahdi driver bugs (meaning trying to use any
autopatch functions will cause a crash).

There are at least 6 forks out there these days....Just think what
PROGRESS could be made if we could all work as a TEAM, rather than
isolated groups!

Anyhow...I see that supposedly MCM has RPi3's back in stock, but, my order
is still listed as "backordered"....Hum

Based on what I've read about the RPi3, getting the hamvoip image to run
should be quite easy.

73, David KB4FXC