[arm-allstar] RPi3 operation

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Mar 8 21:01:51 EST 2016

Already got your RPI3, huh?? (You lucky dog!!!). Mine haven't shipped,
yet!  Oh, well. Soon....Yes, we're planning to fully support the RPi3.

BTW, we have a fix for the SimpleUSB audio delay found in the current
hamvoip V1.0 release. We were calling this beta software, but, we've got
many, many users running it without issues. If you're interested in
testing and are comfortable running commands at the bash shell prompt,
I'll send you the instructions.

73, David KB4FXC