[arm-allstar] Question about timing/responsiveness

Chuck Kelsey wb2edv at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 5 16:22:28 EST 2016

The repeater is up on a mountain. No Internet there.

The node is at the owner's house and is connected to a transceiver. It
communicates with the repeater as if it were any other user. Via AllStar
it connects to several other repeaters.

It has worked fine that way for a couple years using a desktop computer
at his house. The problem began when he switched to the Rapsberry Pi.

Chuck
WB2EDV