[arm-allstar] Pi3 install issue!

wb3ehb wb3ehb at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 11:19:32 EST 2016

Aloha Gescio,
Things like this happens, if one does's turn the page.
Mahalo!
Aloha Gescio,

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Gescio Alpuro via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Date: 6/25/2016  11:53 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org Cc: wh6av at allpuremedia.com Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Pi3 install issue!
Aloha Clint.  It is sitting at the LOGIN PROMPT.  What you see after the
login prompt is related to WIRELESS.  Just press the ENTER key and
you'll see a prompt again.

73 and Aloha!

WH6AV
Gescio Alpuro