[arm-allstar] GPIO for PTT and COS?

David Lang david at lang.hm
Tue Jun 7 23:10:37 EST 2016

A $25 USB fob would not be bad for many uses.

I have one use case where I want multiple receivers hooked to one tranmit-only
location. for that transmit location I wouldn't even need the USB sound card if
I could use the built-in gpio.

I basically abandoned any interest in irlp when I saw their attitude of "use our
hardware interface and only our interface" so I'm very happy to see other
options, especially including the roll-you-own options.

David Lang