[arm-allstar] USB Radio Interface Question

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jun 7 15:51:18 EST 2016

John,

 If you want to run your node without an interface until you get one just make the node Pseudo. You can attach to it with iaxrpt or use it as a hub as otherwise it will be completely functional.

Simply comment ";" the simpleusb line in rpt.conf and add the pseudo line like this. When you get an interface running again just do the opposite.

;rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb1
rxchannel=dahdi/pseudo

73 Doug
WA3DSP