[arm-allstar] Allmon2 not working on Beagle Bone Black

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Jul 24 22:26:32 EST 2016

Hi Stuart,

If allmon2 is the only thing broken, that's great! ....The reason why
allmon2 doesn't work on the BBB 1.2.2 release is that it isn't installed.

To get allmon2 functionality, we've got a pacman package you can install.
Note this is only applicable to BBB release 1.2.2.

If everything else is good-to-go, I'll send you a link with the package
info?

73, David KB4FXC