[arm-allstar] irlp on rasberry pi 3

Denzel Holmes eagled2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 23:26:54 EST 2016

I'm looking to setup irlp on my rasberry pi 3. I've downloaded and
installed the RPi2-3 image onto my sd card and ran through the first time
setup. Now i need to install the wireless but the link to the wireless
config on the hamvoip website no longer works.
Is this project still active? If so where do i get the wireless config
package so i can install wireless?
Also will i need to purchase the irlp board and attach it to my rasberry pi
to use this as an irlp?

Locked in the mind lies the power to do anything. Attitude is the key. Keep
it positive!