[arm-allstar] dingotel dongle

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Jul 2 12:10:53 EST 2016

Hi Greg,

If that product ever did work with AllStar, it hasn't been supported in
perhaps 10 years.  The channel driver support in AllStar assumes that
device in very similar to a CM108 family USB sound card.

Does the Dingotel company even exist now?

Anyhow, if you've only got one (or a few) of these devices, it probably
isn't worth the time to figure them out...If you've got a warehouse full
of them, that's a different story!

73, David KB4FXC