[arm-allstar] Raspberry pi 3 as HUB server

Bob Pyke k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:53:18 EST 2016

1) A hub is a server without nodes. The allstar software on a RPi is called a server, can be setup manually , or when setup initially using the automatic configuration data setup on allstarlink.org ( register as a system operator) If that setup is for a server with a single node, then the RPi will become a server with one node.

2) A single RPi 2 with Allstar software hosting 1 node is recommended, but some folks are reporting hosting two nodes successfully.

3) yes

4) Yes, nodes are hosted on a server (allstar software plus RPi)

Thanks,
Bob
k6ecm
73