[arm-allstar] Remote Base BCD Channel Steering

Jeff Ackerman kg6uyz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:33:27 EST 2016

For a GM300 you supply a GND trigger to one or more of the 4 channel
steering pins.  The pins have to stay grounded to stay on the channel you
selected, if you release the triggers the radio reverts back to whatever
channel you last manually selected with the channel up/down button.

Example in this link:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/motorola/maxtrac/remote-channel-select.html

--
Jeff Ackerman