[arm-allstar] Autopatch Inbound question

Sam Nabkey sam.nabkey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:11:34 EST 2016

I built a headless node (no radios) and I relay all outbound calls on our
groups 6 private nodes through that one.

Inbound callers get an IVR sort of configuration that presents the caller
with "please wait, someone will be with you shortly. .."  unless you know
the code to dial the proper node, it will disconnect you after a time
telling you "I'm sorry, but no one is able to take your call right now". If
you do have the right code, it puts you in receive mode and unless you now
know the proper code again, you cannot transmit.

Besides the codes for dialing nodes, there are also codes for ARRL news,
Newsline,  weather, and building temperature at our repeater sites.

Asterisk is fun!

Sam..  K8SN