[arm-allstar] BYOD Voip services and AllStar autpatch setup recommendations

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Jan 2 18:03:42 EST 2016

Robert,

Plenty of people here to help you. It is not that hard.

At the voip.ms site select support, configuration samples, sip tab, device samples for phones and pbx samples for asterisk.

Here is the direct link for the DP715 -

http://wiki.voip.ms/article/Grandstream_DP715/DP710

Setting the phone up as show with your voip.ms account and it should just work. If you decide to go that route I have Asterisk setup with voip.ms so I can answer your questions.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio