[arm-allstar] BYOD Voip services and AllStar autpatch setup recommendations

Robert Conklin n4wgy.ham at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 14:07:05 EST 2016

Hi Doug, Intent is for autopatch use only. I agree with your logic in
getting it to work with an ip phone first. Will look at super inexpensive
models, am disinclined to buy something that will likely get little more
that one or two uses.Any model or type recommendations?

--
Robert Conklin
*N4WGY <http://qrz.com/db/N4WGY>*