[arm-allstar] Hamvoip V1.5 release

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 02:08:49 EST 2016

The new release will have downloadable packages (not part of the image) for
IRLP and DSTAR. Neither of these packages are completely tested and are
going to require some in field testing. There will eventually be howto's
written once the bugs are ironed out.

LinuxRMS (winlink), Additional APRS tools, direwold, etc. will be included
as binaries that will supply some additional capability for users that need
it outside of Allstar itself.

Standard packages that would normally be included with a complete Linux
release will be available in the repository. They will always be there for
the kernel you are using so no worries about getting out of sync in the
future.