[arm-allstar] Zoiper

Jeff Omundson jeffomundson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:27:56 EST 2016

Thank you for recommending iaxrpt.  I will try that for sure!  I am not
familiar with all the options out there and picked zoiper  because it was
the the app I learned about through Doug's site.  Thank you Larry for
mentioning it and also for sharing your .conf setup!  Thank you Doug for
also forwarding what the set up should look like!  I will go over that and
have my fingers crossed that it will cure my problems.

I appreciate all the help you guys volunteer!!!

-Jeff