[arm-allstar] Zoiper setup

Michael Hebert mhebert1975 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 20:06:09 EST 2016

Make sure you context in iax.conf matches to extensions.conf

; iphone example
[myphone]
exten=44216,1,rpt(44216|P)

In your /etc/asterisk/iax.conf file

; Iphone IAX connection

[myiphone]
username=myiphone
type=friend
context=myphone
host=dynamic
auth=md5
; add a passsword of your selection for secret
secret=
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=g726aal2
allow=gsm
codecpriority=host
transfer=no
; add your call or your selection for callerid
callerid=""