[arm-allstar] DMK URI mic in

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 00:17:32 EST 2016

Simon,

  Mic out should go to pin 21.  The speaker to 22 through an amplifier. The
grounds can connect together. Also remember that PTT from the mic goes to
COS on the URI. You do not use PTT coming FROM the URI. You also need to
wire power from the FOB +5 to the mic and you could also use it to power an
amplifier for a speaker. See the radioless node howto from the hamvoip.org
web page. -

https://hamvoip.org/hamradio/USBFOB_without_radio/