[arm-allstar] GPIO vs Nano

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Tue Dec 6 17:41:06 EST 2016

Barry, I see the thought process, the 'duino is cheap. After reading the explanation a while ago that also 'sprains that this can be used as a gpio expansion for other than Pi the light went on. Got it.

Is the 'duino code "out there"? Pretty useful devices. I evolved a nano into a replacement head for the Micom-2 HF radio. I like the I/O abilities...

GeorgeC
W2DB 2360

George Csahanin
Media General