[arm-allstar] URI connection to Bridgecom repeater

John Wagner john at n8cd.com
Mon Aug 29 20:33:35 EST 2016

Mike - Here’s a link to a diagram I put together showing how I connected the URIx to the W3KKC board, which all interfaces to the Bridgecom repeater. http://n8cd.com/NewController.pdf <http://n8cd.com/NewController.pdf>  I put it all in a 1RU rack box with some other components for telemetry and so on, so there’s probably more there than you need. But if you look at the NewController.pdf and the repeater_wiring-installed.pdf I sent earlier, I think that should be enough to get you going.
 - John, N8CD