[arm-allstar] Receive only node

Bob k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 12:59:15 EST 2016

This would be fine so long as no two nodes receive a signal from the same
transmitter. This would result in a phase shifted signal that would sound
like an echo. If you set it up for an HT (1-5 Watts) then someone comes
along with a 20 watt or so radio, it would be an issue. This is why the
voter system was established.

See https://allstarlink.org/voter.html

It is a bit more involved than your proposed solution.

Thanks,
Bob
k6ecm