[arm-allstar] TX time out

Matt matt at m0lmk.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 00:49:49 EST 2016

Thanks for the comprehensive reply Doug. I appreciate the time it must
take to help out with everyones issues.

I can confirm that the node radio was not turned off at any time. Is
there a log somewhere that may show why the node went into this mode?

I'll set the rx_timeout down to 3 minutes just as a precaution and my
radio (Motorola GM340) already has a 3 minute time out so that should be
all good to go.

Thanks,

Matt
M0LMK