[arm-allstar] DNS Lookup IP Address

WH6AV wh6av at allpuremedia.com
Fri Aug 26 08:09:14 EST 2016

Aloha Bob.   Get an account with noip.com, then download and install the
Linux client.  Add a host to your account [some-name.noip.us].

Once installed on the RPi, it will prompt you for your login info and ask
if you want to update host info.   Say Y to the Hostname you created on
noip.com. Leave default of 30 minutes or change if you want on the
reporting times.

When the RPi reboots, it will notify noip.com of the IP Address for the
Hostname.

To access the RPi, just refer to it with the Hostname , ie. some-name.noip.us.

WH6AV
Gescio Alpuro