[arm-allstar] CM108 USB sound FOB

Daniel Bernhardt daniel at dbernhardt.com
Mon Aug 15 13:01:25 EST 2016

Hi Doug,

I must have been really obsessed with the term  "CM108" to get the name of the
other chip that wrong. The chip I mean is named HS100B. It is also produced by
C-Media but lacks a lot of features. Here is a link to the chip:
http://www.cmedia.com.tw/products/USB20_FULL_SPEED/HS100B
I can't find the datasheet right now, sorry.

Attached to this email you'll find a picture of one of the USB sound FOBs
supposedly equipped with a CM108 chip. I took it a couple days ago to write a
negative review at amazon. Not that it matters though.

I'm on vacation right now and left the boards at home. I will send you the
complete "lsusb -v" output as soon as I get home.

Finding a USB sound FOB with CM119A seems even harder. I went with Peters
suggestion and ordered the boards from ebay.

Daniel
DK1DB