[arm-allstar] Install Info Cheat Sheet?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Apr 15 12:49:25 EST 2016

John,

 You bring up a good point. I should put something out on the web page like that. There is the more detailed install instructions but a more streamlined as you call it cheat sheet would be nice.

Basically you need the following things -

The node number and it's six digit password. Both available at your login at allstarlink.org

A password YOU make up for your node login. This is not to be confused with your node password.
A host name for your local Allstar server.  I usually suggest  call-node  -   like wa3dsp-27225

Most of the rest of the questions are self explanatory but I will run through them and try to make something up. You can go with the defaults in most cases.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio