[arm-allstar] Install rev

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Apr 8 15:38:24 EST 2016

Marty,

 All versions have easy install setup SW. There are new versions at the site as of last week. Still not the 2.0 big update but there is a 1.02 beta that can be run in the beta mode and it has some of the new commands. I put an email out last week about how to do that.
If you have any further questions let me know.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio