[arm-allstar] Audio FOB output

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Apr 7 14:55:41 EST 2016

The DMK URI has an active low-pass filter of classic design -

http://dmkeng.com/images/URIx%20Schematic.pdf

and described here -

http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/filter/filter_5.html

I suspect this is a little overkill as 48khz could be filtered fairly easily using just capacitive filtering without bothering the baseband. I guess some experiments are required. A scope on the audio out of the FOB would be all you would need to see it.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio