[arm-allstar] Anyone running RTCM?

R. Wayne allstar at controlservers.net
Thu Sep 10 19:27:42 EST 2015

I called you on your 14 machine and got no reply. I noticed that I could hear myself unkeying (but not speaking) but that does not dissuade us from wanting (needing) a voted system. Our Inland Empire machine can be heard just fine all over So. Calif. but Rose Hills blocks us to the west since moving up to Heap’s Peak. Even on the 210/134 corridor out to Santa Monica but limited RX. Our vendor has a PV site and we’ve thought of a multi-site simulcast system. But as you know Tim, here in So. Calif. there is significant overlap. That means a centrally located TX site like you have. That will cost us $350/mo. just for site rental. But that gives us an intranet if that’s what we want. If going the simulcast route we’d elect to use Oat, Heap’s and Quartzite but they all overlap significantly. I wonder if anyone has thoughts on tis that they might share.