[arm-allstar] Zoiper IOS version

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 00:23:35 EST 2015

Could be a typo, or connectivity/timeout issues through your phone. I've experienced both.  I would get it working with a wifi setup first (node local IP address), so you know the node setup is correct, eliminating connectivity questions, then setup a separate account for remote using your public IP followed by a colon, then your UDP port number (e.g.4569).

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad