[arm-allstar] Zoiper & BBB

Chris Zenchenko wb9rsq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:09:51 EST 2015

Mike, I put together a large speech library as a possible way to solve the weather script issue.
Doug says it isn’t going to be used now but I hate to throw away the work.
I have a list of about 1000 words and
phraises
in a text file and the associated speech files currently in 8khz 16bit mono wav format.
If you are interested contact me off list.
I can generate any additional words or
phraises
you might need.
This is a super high quality male voice much better than the google voice but of course you have to string together what you want said.