[arm-allstar] usbradio audio (was google text)

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Sep 5 23:25:02 EST 2015

Steve,

   Unfortunately not at the moment. We are working on a complete rewrite of the channel driver which should fix things but that is not happening real soon.  Most find they can happily live with simpleusb. Both pre and deemphasis as well as squelch tail delay have been added at least to the v1.0 RPI2 version. If you can do PL external there is not much else you really need.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio