[arm-allstar] software update status

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 15:01:24 EST 2015

David,

Sounds like you've found the root cause of this and have a fix is the works.

Excellent!

I think this same problem is happening with RTCM's as well. I does seem
less frequent or harder to detect by ear. That may have more to do with
using ACID on Intel Atom hardware than it does with RTCM's, don't know.

Is your fix only to simpleUSB, or is there a chance it will help RTCM's as
well?

--
--
Tim