[arm-allstar] It feels just like warm PI2 ! ;)

Ken Page vk4akp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 07:44:16 EST 2015

Hi Doug,

OK I think it's the COS is the issue.
But I've just looked at my backups from the Gentoo install and I can't
see a simpleusb.conf file except in the usr/src directory from the
original compile.

BTW It's been years since I've played with Linux and I've always found
it difficult. ;)
I am more used to Amiga Dos! ;)

The radio is a Yaesu FT-212RH.

Jim Duuude was the joker that originally helped to set it all up years
ago with his Mad 1337 HaX0r Gentoo Linux Skillz! ;)

Do you have a phone number I can call you on. Might be quicker?

Oh and it's a simplex radio that just points at our local 2mtr repeater
as a link into it.
SSH I changed to the standard 22.
But you could SSH into our main server which is DMZ'd and SSH from it to
the PI2.

However I think a little quick coaching over the phone would get this
sorted within a few minutes. I don' think there is much a miss.
Also in my previous msg I had the LED colours back to front but you
probably guessed that.

Regards,
Ken - vk4akp
.-.-.