[arm-allstar] Cron

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Nov 23 00:31:32 EST 2015

OK, 7 never made sense anyway since Sunday is the first day of the week. The story is that some versions of Linux used 7 and some 0 so at least in some versions either was accepted. So in Archlinux 0 is Sunday 6 is Saturday, and 7 is invalid.

I thought CRON would flag invalid entries but I guess not in that case since it allowed you to do it.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio