[arm-allstar] arm-allstar Digest, Vol 18, Issue 33

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Nov 22 18:15:39 EST 2015

Ken,

 The article and the thread was about speed. I have no idea why they said that. I have recommended and used extensively as have others the San Disk Ultra. It is a good card.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007XZL7PC/ref=twister_B008J0Z9TA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio