[arm-allstar] BBB/Pi or RTCM

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:12:29 EST 2015

I'll do you one even better; how'd you like to have lunch sometime and we can draw something up? I'm in your neck of the woods  and want to help. Up until now I did not understand that you had information of a raspberry pi based voting client ( I've never heard of it, but it sounds awesome). I've got a voted system here in SoCal based on RTCMs, and several other private BBB "simpleusb" nodes, and I'd be glad to share anything and everything I know. Heck, we might even have a good time doing it.
I will privately email you my phone number as well.
73
Sam
KJ6QFS